We offer four convenient payment options:

  • Mail
  • Phone
  • Online
  • ACH- Automatic Withdrawal

Still can’t find what you’re looking for?  Call us at (800) 979-9977, or email us at csr@townemortgage.com. Inquiries made during normal business hours will receive a response within 24 hours. Inquires received after normal business hours will be addressed the next working business day.

To make a payment online, click here. You will be directed to the secure borrower login page. Follow the instructions to access your account information. After logging in, use the drop down box on the upper right hand side of the page and select Make a Payment.

Choose the type of payment you’d like to make, choose a payment amount or enter your own, then add a bank account to make your payment. Upon submission, you will receive a confirmation number and a copy of your payment details. Print this page for you records. If you do not receive a confirmation notice, please call 800-979-9977. One of our customer service representatives will assist you in verifying that your payment has been processed.

Contact our servicing department at 800-979-9977. One of our knowledgeable customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.

Servicing Call Center Hours of Operation:

Monday-Friday 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Sunday Closed

Payments can be mailed to:

Towne Mortgage Company
P.O. Box 30843
Lansing, MI 48909-8311

Overnight mailing address:

Towne Mortgage Company
888 W. Big Beaver Rd.
Suite 310
Troy, MI 48084

To enroll in ACH payments, you must first fill out the ACH Authorization Form. Forms are included in your Towne Mortgage Company welcome package. Mail the completed form, along with a voided check, to:

Towne Mortgage Company
Attn: Servicing – ACH Dept
888 W. Big Beaver Rd.,
Suite 310
Troy, MI 48084

You may also enroll in our ACH program by logging into your personalized mortgage website, here.

All ACH enrollment forms MUST be received by our office no later than the 25th of each month in order for changes to be applied to the month following. You will receive a confirmation letter upon receipt of all ACH enrollment documents.

To cancel your ACH enrollment, you MUST provide a written request. This can be mailed to the above address, emailed to csr@townemortgage.com or faxed to (248) 247-1892. All cancellation requests must be received no later than the 28th of each month for changes to be applied to the month following. You will receive a confirmation letter upon receipt of a written cancellation request.

If you’re a borrower struggling to make your mortgage payments we’re here to help.

We understand how overwhelming it can be to make ends meet.  Our goal is to keep homeowners in their homes.  That’s why we’ve developed programs specifically for borrowers facing financial hardship.

The variety of options summarized below may help you keep your home.  To explore your options call our Payment Assistance Hotline at (800) 979-9977 today or e-mail loss.mitigation@townemortgage.com.  We’ll work with you to review your options and decide on the best course of action for your circumstance.

Options to Avoid Foreclosure

Reinstatement – Pay the total amount you owe in one lump sum payment by a specific date.  This option allows you to avoid foreclosure by bringing your mortgage current if you can show you have funds that will become available at a specific date in the future.

Repayment Plan – Pay back your past-due payments together with your regular payments over an extended period of time.  This option gives you time to catch up on late payments without having to come up with a lump sum.

Forbearance Plan – Make reduced mortgage payments or no mortgage payments for a specific period of time.  This option gives you time to improve your financial situation and possibly qualify for a better option than would be available right now.

Modification – Receive modified mortgage terms to make it more affordable or manageable after successfully making payments during a “trial period” (e.g., completing a three month trial period plan) that requires payment of the approximate amount of the modified payment.

Documentation that May be Required

Uniform Borrower Assistance Form filled out and signed

Income documentation

Asset Documentation (non-retirement assets such as checking/savings account statements, money market funds, CDs, Stocks and Bonds that are non-retirement)

Most recent Tax returns or W2s

Hardship letter outlining the reason for assistance

IRS Form 4506-C

To find a HUD-certified housing counseling agency call HUD toll-free at (800) 569-4287 or visit www.hud.gov/counseling. Please contact us at (800) 979-9977 to discuss what documentation is required for loss mitigation options.